Friday, February 4, 2011

intro to tea

My name is A.J. Styles. I've led a sufficiently interesting life for a man of only twenty-four, having attended university for 4 1/2 years, also having taken a one year break from school for a special agricultural mission in Afghanistan, and taking occasional breaks to drift around Europe, Asia, North America. I hail proudly from Texas; it is not perfect, but it is my home.


I've never been and never seek to be rich with money, but each day is worthwhile when you meet new people and gain new experiences.


I enjoy writing, and would like to share my experiences not to convey arrogance, but to entertain and perhaps share some bits of wisdom I've acquired along the way. This may be just a blog or the seed to a novel. Either way, the names of people/places will be changed to protect the innocent, guilty, et al.


More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment